WISSA 2020 News

The venue of WISSA is a million dollar question

January 20, 2020

The weather conditions in Estonia continue to be more like in November, as for most of the Northern Europe. All the international winter event organizers in the area are concerned, so are we. 

Forecasts do not predict freezing temperatures for this week either.  As far as we know, many winter events around the Europe are already cancelled or postponed. We still are trying to make the WISSA 2020 happen.
Today, it's clear that Pärnu Bay will not be covered in thick ice in three weeks. Therefore, we are forced to look for alternative venues in Estonia, or north in Finland. Thanks to our Finnish colleagues (talvisurf.fi) we have an eye on a few Finnish lakes. Here you can see what alternatives the management team is currently running:

If winter does not come to us, we will go to the winter.
We will keep you updated on relocation. 

Sponsors and partners: